Payment only with
Payment MUST be on USD
Every reference or description you can show me is good help for me, in special if they are pictures. But remember, English is not my native language (Sé hablar español) so keep the notes shortly
After the payment I'll send you a sketch first, this is for fixing and changing details.
Then, when the sketch is OK I begin the painting process. (In case of a full painted work) Additional details
• Furries are like a normal character.
• $15 For a Chibi.
• +$10 for detailed clothed, like some dresses or armors, Weapons.
• +$5 to 10 for extra details like Wings, Monster extremities (Nagas, Spider-boys/girls, Dragons, etc).
• +$5 to $10 the additional outfit for a character.
• +2 each additional expression. Other details
In case of some characters/Monsters with less details the cost could be different
• Goomba (Mario’s monster) cost is like a Close-up/Portrait Artwork.
• Tentacle Monster cost is Half Body Artwork.
• Horses/Wolves cost is like a Full body Artwork
• If you don't say something about BG I'll use whatever I want
• The minimum Price $10 but depends of the complexity.
• On Portraits/Close-Ups could be free. (Ask me) My OCs
My OCs are allowed for commissions, my restrictions with them are simple:
• Don't ask me for changing their anatomy. Example: Fetishism with exaggeratedly large thighs or boobs, Pregnant, add a dick to my girls.
• In the case of Layla or Dovoros, they have a transformation skill (Ask me about it)
• Each artwork with one of my characters have 10% off
• Yaoi (You can ask me for any artwork with boys without sexual themes)
• Gore (Ask Me about it)
• Mechas (Sorry I can’t do it) (I just can work on some kind of metal armors, ask me for that)
• Real person face (Sorry I can’t do Realistic portraits)
• I reserve the right to refuse any commission.
• I reserve the right to submit the commission like I want or don't submit it (Example: Resized picture, or censored). I can submit the artwork to Hentai-Foundry.
• Send me an email or a note with the title "Commission" (No Skype, No chat)
• Put your Nickname/Account in the description or the title if you want it in the description of your artwork, Or just write me “Anonymous”.
• If you want a private artwork it doesn't have an extra cost.
• If you don't give me a Nick I'll just use the name of your email address. (Email case)
• Provide your commission info in the description. Visual reference of the character(s), objects, monsters, etc.
• Attention with the PayPal fees please. I recomen send it as a gift for a friend.
• You can add a Note for your picture in the commentary section, It's free.
My Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
My apologies if my English is not good enough.